Monday, November 26, 2012

A Thank You card

I've made a cute Christmas project this weekend - the advent calendar from Close to My Heart!  It was fun to make and it is more fun to look at!  Mine looks exactly the same as the one in the Idea Book, and I thought I won't be able to take a better picture than a professional photographer, so why bother? 

Even though I truly enjoy making Christmas cards and Christmas projects, I have to catch up on my Thank You and Birthday cards as they are getting low in my inventory.  So for today and tomorrow I'll be taking a break from Christmas projects.

Today's card is a one layer Thank You card, using the stamps from Avonlea Workshop on the Go (both the regular one and the cardmaking kit).  I love the card at CASE Study and just had to give it a try.  This is the stunning card:


And this is my Thank You card:


My card does not use the Fall colos as much. Nor did I use the second generation stamping, but the sketch was indeed "CASed".

The card is also entering the following challenges:
1.  Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
2.  Joanna Sheen challenge blog - Anything goes excluding Christmas
3.  Scrapper's delight challenge blog - Thank you
4.  Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Thank you

Materials used:
1. Workshop on the Go  Avonlea  Scrapbooking Kit
2.  Workshop on the Go Avonlea Cardmaking Kit
3.  Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Twilight Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6.  Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
7.  Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

3 comments:

  1. SO much beautiful color Joyce - I love each perfectly placed stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this colour combo! Those would be great Christmas colours too. Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete