Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A CAS card

I'm going to play along with the CAS study challenge where Maile Belles is the muse.  Have you seen her cards?  They are some of the most elegant hand-made cards I have ever seen.  Her cards often have a lot of white or empty space but I would never feel something is missing.  In contrast, I always feel that the empty space on my card shows a sign of inadequacy.

Let's check out the muse:

 Isn't it just awesome?

My CASed card is an entire CAS:


I'm really into coloring these days.  However, the coloring on the flowers was totally haphazard.  I didn't practice nor did I plan anything.  Going with the flow, the flowers turned out pretty nice!

The card is also entering the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenge - it is asking us NOT to use patterend paper.  My card involves stamping and white cardstock only but it is still fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love the way you "went with the flow." That pink is perfect! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete