Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Enjoy Every Mile of Life

Just in time to finish this card for a very special gentleman's birthday.  I'm going to put it in the mail to catch his birthday.  About a week ago I made another card that is similar to this one: using the Crusin' paper and the car going into the map.  I just want to use the same concept for this special gentleman's card.  So I adopted the sketch "Simple Side View" from Wishes and created this card.  For the sentiment I went a step further.  Instead of saying "Enjoy Life" I used masking techniques and put together "Enjoy Every Mile of Life". 

I hope this special gentleman will like the card, and more importantly, enjoy every mile of his life.


Materials used:
1.  Crusin' Workshop on the Go
2.  Enjoy Life stamp set
3.  Victory Workshop on the Go
4.  Juniper Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment