Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Sympathy Card

I came a challenge that really caught my eyes - A card that is white on white - presented by Crazy 4 Challenges.  Em, is it possible at all?

The Challenge allows us to use a tiny bit of color on the stamped image.  I've chosen black and I thought, what about a sympathy card?

Since color is lacking, I wanted to make sure this card is not a boring one that says "with sympathy."  I've consulted Make it from Your Heart, the how-to program, and used one of the patterns there.  In fact, even though I did not do it on purpose, for some reason my finished card has many elements similar to the sample it shows. 

My card has a lot of white indeed:


I'm also entering the following challenges:
1.  365 Cards - use at least 3 flowers
2.  Just Us Girls - Technique challenge with the use of ribbon
3.  UnstampaBelles Challenges - Paper flowers

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, it is great to see you at Unstampabelles. However our first rule is not stamps (rubber or digital) including sentiments. I really like this card and your beautiful paper roses so hope to see you again real soon. Our paper flower challenge is open until 31st August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the white on white! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, your Sympathy card is BEAUTIFUL! Great clean design and the flowers are the perfect little touch! Thank you for playing the C4C with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Joyce! Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete