Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pink Christmas

I saw the Pink Christmas challenge on Black Tie Friday and thought that it would be a great challenge for me because my Christmas projects are mostly traditional and even the whimsical ones are not pink.  So I thought, give it a try and see how it goes.

I couldn't find my Blush cardstock until I have finished this card, so I used the leftover Baby Pink cardstock as the card base, then cut out the center piece with Art Philosophy, colored the birdie's beanie hat, stamped the greeting and inked the edges:


Christmas-y enough?  I think so.  Here's the challenge badge:


Hop over to see what the design team has created for us and participate this fun challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Joyce, I love the bird with the little hat!! He makes me want to shiver. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the distressed look you used to make the white stand out from the pink and the littler bird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete