Monday, December 31, 2012

Au Lang Syne

It's the last day of 2012 and I anticipate a busy day at work.  Normally the end of the month marks the busiest days and 12/31 means the end of the month and the end of the year so it is going to be extremely busy!

I am glad that I did get some time to prepare this card for the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Remember those cupcake cards I made last week?  They rekindle my love with the color Buttercup.  It is one of the rarely used colors.  The ink pad is juicy and stuck at the very bottom of my ink pad stack.

So when I see the color combo challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks I thought I should take it out and give it some love.  Its combo is:

My sympathy card uses the Close to My Heart palette and looks like this:


So glad that the Buttercup cardstock is used!

Thanks for stopping by and wish you all a Happy 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing our color challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, and all the best to you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the clean lines and the way you used your colors. Sure glad you got time to join us for our color combo. Thank you so much for sharing your design with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete