Thursday, January 23, 2014

CAS birthday card

I am afraid the cold has come back.  Bummer I was well for just a few days then the sore throat and runny nose knocked at my door again.  I didn't even get to craft as much during those few days!

I am sharing a very simple birthday card today.  Even though it should not have taken a lot of time to make it, I did spend quite some time to plan the layout and colors.  It turned out a great masculine birthday card.  I am thinking that I'd like to shake things up a bit to turn it into a feminine one:


I first added the gray panel to the left of a top-folding card, then stamped the background in a pale blue.  The words are die cut from two different alphabet set - Happy from Lawn Fawn and Birthday from Memory Box.  Finally I die cut some bright stars to finish it off.

My card is linking up to the following challenges:
Stampin for weekend - birthday
Polka Doodle - Anything Goes (for the boys)
Addicted to Stamps & More - CAS
Nutcrafters - CAS

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This IS a great masculine birthday card! I love the lightly stamped background. Very cool! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, perfect for blokes! I really like the simple, stylish design with bold letters. Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, just wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card, so simple but SO effective! Thanks for joining my CAS challenge over at Nutcrafters, hope to see you again!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete