Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thanks

Remember the vibrant colors here?  I've made another card using the same technique but different colors.  This time I was also using analogous colors but it is the blue-green collection:



I can't tell you which color combo I like more - they are just different!  But I'd say this one is a great masculine card that I am always in need of!

I was inspired by this awesome sketch from Sketchbook Saturday Challenge:


I'm also linking my card to:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Just Inspirational - Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenge - Thank you
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Joyce, a fabulous CAS design and I love the used of analogous palette!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking card! Love how the sentiment pops out against that vibrant background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for join us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card, unlike any card I have ever seen before :) Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - very striking.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete