Thursday, May 14, 2015

Congrats!

I'm sharing a graduation card for a little girl today:


It was made based on the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:


I meant to play along with sketch challenges more often but it never seems to happen. :P  As I was browsing through the various challenges, I saw this sketch that's CAS and has a lot of potential I told myself I had to play along.  So glad I did!

I'm linking up my card to the following as well:
Addicted to Stamps - CAS
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS grad card! I love this shade of blue!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly executed, fabulous clean lines and great colour choices.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute perfect for a young girl and this weeks challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! I just LOVE that darling owl with the grad cap!! Your take on the sketch is just perfect!! Great CAS design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete