Monday, December 28, 2015

Winter Wishes

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

I just remember that there was a Christmas card I forgot to post:


It is a window card where I've put a piece of acetate on the back of the window then I've attached the snowmen on the acetate.  It adds a lot of fun to the card - the looks are different when it is open or close.

I didn't have the idea when I bought this Ready Set Snow stamp & die set from Lawn Fawn, but I've noticed that my Tank You card here has got a lot of likes and re-pins from pinterest so I thought, why not create a similar one?

I'm linking up the card to:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Simply Paper Crafts - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Christmas
Craft for the Craic - Christmas Cheer

I will be away for the next several days so there won't be any posts before the end of 2015.  I wish everyone a safe and happy celebration for the new year!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    What a gorgous card. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - its cute, festive and a great use of acetate
    Thanks for entering it at Craft for the Craic
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet!! I loved your idea of snow globe and thank you so much for sharing with us at Craft for the craic. Happy new year to you! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete