Saturday, July 2, 2016

Happy weekend!

For those in the US, I wish you a Happy long weekend!  Unfortunately I am at work this weekend (except on Monday) so I am not enjoying it as much as I wish.

It's July already and I have no idea that we are already in the second half of 2016!

In July there are two specials at Close to My Heart:

First up is Stamp of the Month:

Stamps

It's absolutely a great set! In fact I think it is the one I like the most among all Stamps of the Month in the current catalog!

I like tags and tabs and there are several of them in this set.  How nice!  They are really handy when I'm scrapbooking or making mini-albums.  Adding a tab at the corner of a photo makes a big difference.  Those little details make a page a lot more sophisticated.

Tabs and tags are also great for layering and creating clusters.  Look at how it's used on the cover of this album:


The Hello tab sits on top of the ledger tag and a banner, and also vertical elements made of foil tape and twine.  Doesn't it draw more of your attention?

Another plus of this set is that many of the images coordinate with Cricut Artistry.  No need to fussy cut images!  Yay!  For those of you who love using planners, the tiny images will be perfect.  

Another promotion is Early Bird Sign Up Special:


During this month, if you sign up to become a consultant at Close to My Heart, you get your choice of a FREE Fundamentals paper packet bundled with its coordinating Complements.  These new products are not released until August 2016.  So sign up today and get them first!  In addition, you get $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on more new products, such as new stamps, paper packs and cardstock and more.  Learn more about it here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment