Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Shhhhh......

When I am struggling creatively, I organize my stash and I also like to go through my old cards (through my blog, of course!)

I saw this slider card I made in a class and I thought I could translate the concept into a Christmas card........

So I literally just copied it using different supplies and it becomes


It is pretty fun and cool (pun intended) that the penguin spins from the top of the slider and lands on the piece of ice. It should be great for a kid. :)

My card is entering the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Snowflakes
Use Your Stuff - Merry Christmas
Christmas with the Cuties - Anything Cute or Christmasy
Coloring in Scrapland - Christmas
Crafty Boots - Winter Wonderland

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous slider card, I love your CAS design and this fun concept. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Winter Wonerland Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us @ Christmas Cuties. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and perfect card for a kid indeed...Well, and grown kids too because I love it.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Colouring it Scrapland
    Nelida-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties for our first challenge. CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete