Monday, February 13, 2017

Mermaids

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and love card challenge is everywhere!

Over the years I have bought a lot of V-day products but never have much opportunity to use them.  Inspired by the challenges I decided to break open some of my products and play with them.

I've made a card using Mermaid for You from Lawn Fawn:


Yes, it is another clear card!  I still have the pack of clear cards laying on my desk and I can't resist using it!

This Mermaid for You set is so fun and while I have the supplies ready, I've made a Hello card for my friend whom I haven't seen for a while.

This card is entering the following:
AAA cards - Shape your love


Addicted to stamps - love
Come and get it - love is in the air
Dragonfly Journeys - love is in the air
Just us girls - hearts

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the little scene you've created inside the heart. Your colouring is wonderful as well as your design. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce, what a sweetie. I love the image in combination with the sentiment. Those two mermaids are so cute.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely fun LOVE card. So glad you joined us at Come And Get It, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment and card....too funny! Thanks for joining us over at Just Us Girls this week, and please come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful clear card and i love your sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  7. . That image is super cute and your colouring is fantastic ! Good luck in the draw. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joyce! This is soooo sweet and I just love the pun! Beautiful and just perfect in every way. Thanks so much for joining my Love is in the Air blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute ! I love it ♥
    Thank you for joining the Come and Get it Challenge.
    Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete