Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cased Stella card

CASE is the acronym for Copy and Steal Everything.  You will find this card very familiar, and perhaps think that you have made one yourself but could not find where the card is.  Want to know where I CASE it from?

If you have the Stella Workshop on the Go and have made the scrapbooking page according to the guide, you will remember that this card is the little rectangle on the top left corner.   This little card measures 3" x 4".  Instead of stamping "Moments to share", I've flipped the stamp over to create a background, then I've used the other stamp found in the set "I Chairish You" as the focal point of the bookplate.  I didn't fan-fold the stamped image that lies beneath the bookplate as I was trying to keep the card flat.  Inside the card I stamped the chair to show that I truly "Chairish" the recipient!

Materials used:
1.  Stella Workshop on te Go
2.  Sunset Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
3.  Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment