Monday, February 13, 2012

Makeover Monday Challenge & Thoughtful Tidings

I meant to play along with February 6, 2012's Makeover Monday Challenge sooner but the quality of the printed photos is too bad but I don't have enough time to re-print them.  So, instead of of making a scrapbook page, I have made a card. 

I started with the same background like the inspiring scrapbook page, where the two patterned pieces of paper were tilted at an angle, then I made a collage of stars all over the background.  How do you like the "star in star"?  I had a blast making it last time for this card and decided to create the same again, except this time I have chosen the thinner Waxy Flax rather than the hemp. I've used the retired Fanfare paper pack, dimensional elements and the sentiment "You are a Star" from this month's Stamp of the Month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment