Friday, July 6, 2012

Aspiration

Aspiration is the stamp set that introduced me to Close to My Heart.  Even though it has retired, it always stays in my craft area and whenever I use it, it reminds me of how I learned the great advantages of clear stamps and eventually fell in love with them. 

I've adopted this great sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to use this stamp set and Unforgettable, the coordinating paper:


My card focuses on the small flowers:


It felt good when I finished the card.  The stamp set and the paper brought back a lot of fond memories!

5 comments:

  1. I love pulling out the oldies but goodies to play with! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using retired products too! I pulled one out today! Love that brown bow! What a great focal point! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Joyce! I can see why you love that stamp set! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Joyce ... love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the stamps and colors on the main panel. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete