Thursday, July 19, 2012

My little helper

My little helper is the Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  When it comes to making items in bulk, she is the best one to turn to!  I'm just super excited that Close to My Heart will have Artiste, a new cartridge this coming August and I can't wait to play with it.  Once I receive it and play with it I'll definitely share my projects!

Back to what Art Philosophy cartridge has helped me.  I have to make a lot of small gifts so I made a little basket, a label and a tag with it.  Yup, no cutting by me.  Isn't it great when you have to make a lot of this:


The baskets are easy to assemble and I just can't imagine how much time I need if I have to cut everything by myself!

I'm using this project to enter the following challenges:
Our Craft Lounge - use a tag
Stampin' for the Weekend - tag

No comments:

Post a Comment