Sunday, August 31, 2014

Trick or treat

How's everyone's Labor Day weekend? I'm enjoying mine so much that I almost forgot to post this card:


It was made based on the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:

I used up some scraps from an older patterned paper called Laughing Lola from Close to My Heart and I think purple is the perfect color for a Halloween card!  Oh the black hemp and brads are from my stash too.  The monsters, however, are from the latest Lawn Fawn release.  The stamp set is called Monster Mash.  The sentiment comes from another set called Spooktacular. 

As we are approaching September, I should get my Halloween cards ready!

I'm also linking it to
Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. what an adorable way to use the sketch!! I love it. thanks for sharing in the AHSC,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cute Halloween! You did a great job! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is adorable! Love the little monsters. Thank you for joining us at AHSC. Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really fun.....love the monsters. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce what a cute card.. thanks for joining us at AHSC.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love your little monsters! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Those little monsters made me smile! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete