Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Circle Christmas card

I've mentioned in this post that I like it so much that there will be a sequel to it, and here it is:


This time there is only one Christmas tree, but this time the tree is decorated with sparkles and bitty sparkles.  And what makes it really fun is that it is a circle card!  I used one of the patterns from Wishes - one of the Close to My Heart How-to programs where it has a lot of classic yet fun card sketches.

The circle card based and the Christmas tree were cut from Cricut Explore; the former cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge and the latter with Artistry cartridge.  I used Cricut Design Space to remove all the patterns shown on a circle card so I had a plain card base to begin with.

I had a lot of fun making these Christmas cards but I really should start preparing Halloween cards for several kiddos.

My card is entering the following challenge:
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafting in my craftroom - favorite cutting tool
Stampleton - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Those 2 cartridges are defintiely on my wish list! love the card! Sorry for the late reply, but wanted to express gratitude for joining us over on the HIMCR blog last week!

    ReplyDelete