Monday, October 26, 2015

Quick and easy Christmas cards

I have a flip card to share today!  It's a Christmas card:


Who doesn't love the WOW factor of a flip card?  If you want to make quite a lot of flip cards, no worries, the Artiste cartridge has many flip card designs for you.  All you need is to place the paper on the mat, then with a push of a button, the flip card is done. :)  This cartridge can help you make a ton of party flavors and 3-D items.  When I first got it I was a bit worried that it might not be "my cartridge" because I don't throw parties at home, but I always reach it for the flip card designs.  Those designs alone won my heart.

I have left the rest of the card very simple.  The flip part is a circle, so I looked for some stamps then I found these perfect ones in Twinkle, the current Stamp of the Month.  I cut out a circle to stamp the two star-lined circles, but I fussy cut the smaller one that reads Christmas Love.  This way the outer ring of stars can be seen more clearly.  The final step was to line the card base with some lovely patterned paper.  I chose the one with snowflakes and holly in the White Pines paper packet.

So there you have it.  This flip card came together quickly and easily, yet didn't lose its elegance and wow factor.  Love it!

My card is entering the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room - Any Holiday
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Cricut

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


6 comments:

  1. This is so Pretty! I love that paper! Bravo on a great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly simple creation . beautiful card . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I so love this! It is perfect just as created! Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combination of traditional colours and modern design - I love your flip card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Super pretty card. I love the colours, the warmth of it, everything! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete