Thursday, March 21, 2013

My birdie

It has been a while since I joined the fun at Dynamic Duos and I really want to play along this week as the color scheme is one of my favorite combos:


and I've used the sketch at The Sweet Stop to make my card:


The Sweet Stop asked that we put a spin of Springtime to our card and so I did:


This birdie has been my companion for quite a while and he appears to be perfect for all sorts of occasions so even though this stamp set A Tweet has retired I still want to see him from time to time. 

Did you see my patterned paper?  I stamped the same image on the cardstock to create them!  For the top piece I've stamped the flowers in black then for the bottom piece I white embossed the same image.  Isn't it great to create our own paper?

This card is also entering the challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Spring forwad, time, clock, etc.  Flowers and birds always remind of spring and I do want to see more blossoms than brown!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. "A Tweet" is such a great stamp set! Love what you've done today, Joyce - thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty Joyce. Love the sweet bird image. The yellow looks great with black. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete