Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas

The rearrangement of my craft area is still going on thus it has been an absolute pain to craft.  My supplies are packed, boxes are here and there.  I'm afraid the unboxing will take just as long as the rearrangement takes.  I am hoping that everything goes smooth and I'll be able to craft at full speed again!

Based on the limited supplies that I have, making a Christmas cards appear to be a good idea because many of those unpacked items are Christmas-themed.  I've based on the sketch from Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge for my card:


My Christmas card has replaced the three squares with three poinsettias:


I love this card! 

My card is also entering the challenge at Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas in July and Merry Monday Challenge - any new Christmas creation.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Nice! What a great idea for a Christmas card. I love the Peace,Love, Hope. Awesome card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you organizing your craftroom. I so need to do this. What a wonderful Christmas card. Love the poinsettia's. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the traditional colors! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card Joyce, this is lovely paper. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete