Monday, July 1, 2013

Cupcakes

When I was taking a picture of this card I made, I just came to realize that the card didn't involve any stamping!  It was all about the patterned paper from a 6x6 paper pack.

It is a kid's birthday card so lots of colors are required.  Lots of patterns and lots of fun.  Otherwise the kid may easily get bored.  Here it is:


The card sketch came from Deconstructed Sketch:


I'm also entering my card to the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks - Cupcakes!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awe what a sweet and fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us for DS107!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our cupcake challenge, lovely job!

    Leanne DT!
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors, great layout and wonderful, yummy looking cupcakes. Thanks for sharing your master piece with us at 4Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete