Sunday, July 28, 2013

Snowflakes

I took a craft class this weekend but I was rather slow in the class so I got to spend some time at home finishing them up.  I have never used those metal stencils and was amazed by how much you could do with them.  We made three fun summer cards and we all enjoyed playing with the sand castle, palm trees and beach chair.

When I finally got time to play on my own, I thought I have had enough summer this weekend so I moved on to Christmas cards, one of my faves.  Woohoo~


I just love those beautiful colors - Frosted Grey and Frosted Turquoise in the new Frosted paper, so special and unique and great for Christmas cards. 

The sketch came from my all time favorite challenge - Sketchbook Saturday Challenge  hosted by Iwona. 



Her cards are always sources of inspiration and her challenges often help me expand my comfort zone.  I encourage you to get inspired there!

My card is also entering the challenge at Merry Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!  I'm having so much fun with creating Christmas cards this month!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and I love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the snowflakes, beautiful color and very delicate, a cutout from the Cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Joyce, you made my day! Thank you so much! Amazing card, love the die cut snowflake!! xx

    ReplyDelete