Monday, March 21, 2016

Birthday

I have made a birthday card for a soon-to-be one year old.  This is one of the types of cards I find difficult.  So I went with the cute critters from Lawn Fawn.  The one-year-old is a boy, so I thought I have to put those hearts and butterflies away.   I flipped through my stacks of stamp sets and thought that the dinosaur would be a nice choice:

I picked two dinosaurs in the set Critters from the past, then used the speech bubbles from A birdie told me to add the sentiments.  I had fun coloring them using Copic markers.

I'm linking my card to the following:
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Live Laugh Stamp - Something colored
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Great fun card, just perfect for any little boy. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. JenniferDT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool dinosaur card! Glad you had time to join our anything goes challenge at Crafty Friends, good luck, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the scene you created. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon :)

    DT Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the word bubbles,Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous. I love your sentiment, cute as.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card - Thanks so much for joining us over at the PDE Linky Party blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights
    Xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute scene, beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    xEllie - Let's Color and Critters & Creatures Linky parties

    ReplyDelete