Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Spring

Happy Friday!

Are you all ready for Easter?

I did not send out that many Easter cards this year.  The one I like the most is the one I'm sharing today.  I am still a sucker for window cards and I decided to CAS myself.  The blueprint for my card is the Christmas card here.  And I wanted to use the same idea for my Easter card:


When the card is standing for display, you see the cute little chicks floating on the card front.  They are of course not floating, but they are stuck onto a piece of acetate.

Then when you open the card completely, you see another chick saying hi to you:


I like that window cards have something on the card front and the inside of the card.  No matter which way you look at it, there's something for you. :)

My card is entering the following challenges:
Addicted to stamps and more - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Spring fever
Crafty Gals Corner - Easter/Spring
Double Click - Use a basket
Little Red Wagon - Happy Easter/Spring
Paper Shelter - Easter
Craft Rocket - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Girls - Die Cuts
Cute Card Thursday - To Die For

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Easter!

11 comments:

  1. Cute little peeps TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, Joyce. :) I love the plaid and the sweet chicks. Very cool window. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card...love your cute chicken images and the design is amazing...Thank you for joining us at ATSM...Željka

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny idea. So cute. Thank you for joining us at crafty gals corner - Challenge 64
    Hugs Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute!Thanks for joining in at The Paper Shelter this week, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh.my.gosh. Love! So darn cute. Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge. Terri ~ Skittles Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute way to use acetate! Thanks for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love the way the image is on acetate! Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

    ReplyDelete