Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hello Paradise!

Breaking news!

To make Stampaganza 2016 even more exciting, Close to My Heart is offering a stamp set that is only available through the end of this month.  The stamp set is called Hello Paradise, which isn't the happiest name you've heard?

The stamp set features images that are suitable for beach, summer vacation and the like:


Close to My heart has even prepared instructions to help us use this stamp set to create many layouts.  The instructions will be available for download next week.

I have a soft spot for solid images because of the many fun techniques you can play with them - ombre effect, stamp kissing, etc.  I haven't been to the beach (and summer vacation won't be beach-themed this year) but I definitely want to get this set for the techniques.  In addition, I really like the words "enjoy the journey" and "Life is an adventure" because they can be used on birthday cards, retirement cards and such.  I  am on the kick on using alternative greetings on cards, to make it more unexpected and fun.

Don't forget Stampaganza is ending on March 31, 2016.  It is really the best deal of all times - buy two get one free!  If you'd like me to help you get the most bang for your buck, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment