Monday, April 23, 2012

For A Wonderful Mom

While we are approching the end of April, it means that the time to prepare Mother's Day card is becoming limited, especially I have to prepare a couple of them for my mom, my relatives and many of my friends.  I turned to my good friend Cricut, as I know she is my best friend when I have to clone greeting cards.  I've made a couple of Mother's Day cards using this sketch from


I have flipped the pattern upside down and made this card:


It is Dotty for You paper again.  The virtue of it is that I can make this card in bulk easily but the different color combination gives each card a different feel.  How nice!

Materials used:
1.  Dotty for You paper packet
2.  Colonial White cardstock
3.  Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Sunset Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Seam binding ribbon
6.  Tulip reinker
7.  Buttons - pink assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment