Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday with Dotty for You

It is another project using the Dotty for You paper.  The inspiration and ideas keep flowing and I just can't stop playing with it.

The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week is really clean and simple:

I have been thinking whether I want to use a shape other than the circle, but I've decided to keep it this way except it is highly decorative:

Even though Dotty for You paper packet appears to be quite playful, the doily with the elegant font, big rhinestone on the ribbton suggest a graceful style.   The Dotty for You paper packet is just a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty this is! The doily is lovely and the bling on the bow really is a perfect finish. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I just adore the fun, bright colors and stunning bow! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete