Sunday, April 15, 2012

You are Truly Amazing!

The April Stamp of the Month is truly amazing!  It is awesome for musculine Thank You cards.

To participate in this week's Makeover Monday Challenge, which you can see the original post here, I've made this card:


What inspired me was the colors and the flowers.  I'm sure I could re-create the flowers with our helpful friend Art Philosophy cartridge.  However, I wanted to make a card to show appreciation.  Thus I adopted the sketch, used the Crusin paper pack and some other embellishments to make this one.

Materials used:
1.  White Daisy cardstock
2.  Crusin' Paper Packet
3.   Dimensional Elements - Stars
4.  Durable Studs - Square
5.  Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
6.  Juniper Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
7.  Black Juniper Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
8.  Honey Juniper Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment