Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thanks!

Participating in challenges is addicting - a confession of a scrap-aholic.

I found a sketch in the Freshly Made Sketches blog and can't help but making a card with the sketch. If it is not addicting, what is it?

The sketch lookes like this:


Instead of using three small rectangles on the left, I used the Paradise Paper Flowers with a bling in the middle.  The color flowers are just irresistible!  I further modified the sketch with a bracket rather than a square.  I came to realize that even though Art Philosophy cartridge has 700 shapes, I have only tried less than 70 shapes and I feel that I must catch up.  Needless to say, I seized the opportunity to use the cartridge to cut out the birdie.  So glad that I've tried two new shapes!


Materials used (All Close to My Heart products):
1.  Stella Workshop on the Go
2.  Creme Brulee cardstock
3.  Cricut Art Philosophy collection
4.  Sunset Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6.  Sparkles - Clear
7.  Brad Assortment - Metal Assortment
8. Paradise Paper Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment