Saturday, April 21, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Stitching

This week Heart 2 Heart Challenge asks us to incorporate stitching in our projects. It could be sewing, stitching by hand or faux stitching. I think I never really master the skill of faux stitching so I take this as an opportunity to practice.

I have made other projects by cutting out the butterflies and put rhinestones to cover the stitches.  This time I have decided to leave it as is, because the stitches on the butterflies could echo my faux stitching!

Materials used:
1.  Dotty for You paper packet
2.  White Daisy cardstock
3.  Smoothie cardstock
4.  Sweet Leaf cardstock
5.  Lagoon cardstock
6.  Smoothie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

2 comments:

  1. Joyce -

    Beautiful card! Love the faux stitching and the use of the cut-out butterflies!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.. i love how you paired these two papers together.

    ReplyDelete