Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Disney

Happy Wednesday!

As I use this blog as my craft diary, I rarely share any scrapbook pages here.  Today is an exception:


I learned this sketch from an online class taught by Kelly Purkey and I was completely drawn to it! I knew that I had to try it out myself!  This is probably the first time that I have such a large area for the title of a page.  It's probably my first time to cut the pictures into circles too.

It's fun and I think I'll use this sketch again!

My layout is entering the following:
Craft My Life - Anything Crafts
Crafty Boots - Anything but a card
Bimini Moose - Any Scrapbooking, twist: lots of green
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything but a card

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to do something different, isn't it? I think the circles work really well. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sketch to use! Love the layout and circle cuts for your pics :) so glad you decided to post and join us on the Bmini Moose blog for the Green Scrapbook Challenge!! DT Katla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with us at Bimini Moose! I love all of the green!! And I love the little Ernie! :) - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT page! How fun. Hope you had tons of fun at Disney! Thank you for Linking Up at Bimini Moose! A brand new challenge started today. Remember, you can link up as many times as you’d like.
    ~DT Janis
    Bimini Moose Challenges Page
    Bimini Moose Blog Posts
    Bimini Moose on Facebook
    Bimini Moose on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete