Friday, March 13, 2015

Oh Happy Day!

Happy Friday!

I'm very excited about this weekend as I'll be meeting up with my aunt and my cousin.  It has been a long while since I last saw them and they happen to be here for a weekend.  We plan to have some Korean food and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

My card today is also a lot of fun.  It's one of my favorites - window card, and to make it very special I've made it interactive where the swing image could indeed swing back and forth:


The card front shows a bit of what's inside the card - basically a background of  a park:


The interior is full of spring energy:


My card is entering the following:
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stempelsonn - Anything Goes
Houses that Stamps Built - Die cuts and stamps
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Cute Cute Cute
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I love the design of this, it totally made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I love interacting cards. Well Done. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! I hope you had a nice visit with the cousin and aunt! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Joyce - I wish you would share with us how you created this masterpiece. A swing? Never seen anything like it. Great entry at The House That Stamps Built. If you have time, I'd love to hear more about this care: https://craftynurse4u.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautifull windowcard ... love the interactive part of it ! Thanks for joining our challenge and hope you'll join us again next time,
    greetings from Willeke
    DT Stempelsonne Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card brill image, thanks for joining us at
    Inspiration Destination

    Tracey CT

    ReplyDelete