Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Love You

Early this year I bought the 6x6 Kiss Kiss paper pack from Crate Paper.  I made my V-day card then it has been sitting alone (collecting dust as friends as well).

I'm so glad to have learned a new way to use patterned paper with die cuts:

I learned this technique in a recent online card class and am in love with it!  I just have so much patterned paper that needs some love.  A new technique = an incentive to use my paper stash.  Yay!

I am linking my card to the following:
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Doors - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Joyce, your card is adorable - I love the idea of using up some of my stash. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little card and a super cool way to use dies! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, this is a cute card - love how you used the hearts. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door Challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete