Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I made this card just in time to share with you.  I've repeatedly mentioned that masculine cards and sympathy are difficult, and I'm going to add St. Patrick's Day cards.  I probably do not make enough of them so after a lot of modifications I still feel that the card was missing something or something just didn't feel right.

On the eve of St. Patrick's Day I have to stop obsessing and here's the final product:


I have a feeling that until I give it out tomorrow I may continue to play with it and modify it.  Truth be told I've taken pictures of its predecessor and was ready to put it on my blog and you know what happened.  LOL.  Is that OCD or would you rather describe it obsession for perfection?

I'm linking up my card to the following:
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Green
Get Creative - Green
Opus Gluei - St. Patrick's Day


Thanks for stopping by and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who struggles with masculine cards...and as you can see from my collection of green ones on the OG blog, I'm not too sure of St Patricks Day either!! I like your crisp image and greens....and especially a jar of shamrocks. Thanks for being brave enough to post - cant tell you how often I modify my cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love how clean and simple it is. That green just jumps off the card at you! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps Use Green challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....this is just as cute as can be.I love the beautiful green, so vibrant and fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.

    XXX Lulu'

    http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and love the image --Thank you for joining us at Crafting from The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, and perfect for a Green Challenge at Eureka Stamps! Thanks for entering this week! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done a great job with this St Patty's card. I struggle with these too. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps for our Green Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck to you too :) Thanks for joing Craft Your Passion challenge this week! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete