Sunday, March 1, 2015

Recycling a card sketch

I have copic-colored a few images from Lawn Fawn sets an die cut them out.  But then I wasn't sure how I wanted to use them on a card.  I went back to this card and recycled the sketch. 


I'd like to make a card for a little girl because her mom is temporarily away on a trip.  The little girl has been brave and good while her mom is away.  It will be another two weeks before they get to see each other so I thought a little card like this will cheer her up.

I had a lot of fun coloring the critters as it has been quite a while since I last did copic coloring.  I do need to brush up my skills!  (Yes, it also gives me a good reason to ask for more copic markers!)

My card is linked to the following:
Come and Get it Challenge - Emboss it
We Do Doobadoo - Spring Greens
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' - Emboss/Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. how lovely! very vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Nice design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love all those critters - great Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cuties bet the little girl loved it.Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete