Monday, March 9, 2015

Smile in the Jungle

It's Monday and I'm afraid this post has to be short.  I finally broke open my Lawn Fawn Critters in the Jungle set and had some fun coloring the images with Copic markers.  I wish I had more markers! (Don't we all wish the same?) I didn't have a card planned out but just stamped the images in black on white cardstock and colored away.  I cut out the pieces using the coordinating die set then started to arrange the pieces to make a card:


I do not make many cards with a scene and it was challenging to give the sentiment a home.  I put the sentiment in one of the flirty frames and put it in the middle of the card.

My card is entering the following challenges:
Lil patch of crafty friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes with a twist of green
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Great card!! thanks for joining us at TTPH hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Monica-Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card....i love it..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps for anything goes.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps. Hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh so cute. Thanks for joining us at TTPH this time. Good luck.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at CYP last week with your sweet card but unfortunately you will not be eligible for our prize as you did not link your project to our challenge blog.. hugsxx

    ReplyDelete