Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Chantilly birthday card

When I saw the sketch at Seize the Birthday and I knew that there was a reason I left my craft area in an organized messy manner.   Sometimes, I am inspired by the "mess" on my craft desk,  mainly because there are scraps of paper, embellishments and stamp sets that have been used and I knew that the combo created a pleasing product.

I've used the Chantilly paper and butterfly die cut here and I'm going to use it again for the sketch at Seize the Birthday:


My card uses the sketch upside down:


I have a feeling that these elements will result in another card..........

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch with this lovely butterfly. So very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very prettey birthday card. Love that you flipped the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete