Monday, February 18, 2013

CAS Christmas card

I'm very lucky to have won My Mind's Eye's Red & Turquoise Decorative Tape Sets!  I have never used Washi Tape before and am glad that I got this gift to try it out.

The colors remind me of Christmas, of course.  So I've made some banners for my CAS Christmas card:


After that, I've stamped the stitches in Archival Black Ink, the sentiment in Lagoon and put on some rhinestones.  Finally I've layered the Lagoon cardstock on the Cranberry card base.  It's done!

The sketch is provided by CAS(E) this sketch and my card is entering its challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. HI Joyce, this is wonderful. Very clean and I love those adorable banners! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card - I love this colour combination for Christmas - so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this card soooo amazing!
    perfect composition & colors!

    ReplyDelete