Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Plainly White cards

Day 4 of the class focuses on plainly white cards.  They really appeal to me, but when I am trying to make them, I tend to believe that it has too much empty space then I normally add a bit here and a bit there.  By the time I notice it, the card has already transformed to one that does not have much space.

So this time I literally stared at the card and stopped thinking what I "should" add to it after finishing it.  I am learning to embrace the white space and I think I'm liking it!

I've used one of my favorite stamp sets called Card Word Puzzle to make this card.  This flower in the set happens to be one of my faves too.  I like to stamp it on different color cardstocks then cut them out at different petal layer then stack them up to become a 3-D flower.  For this card I simply colored it with color pencil and I didn't even put foam dots behind it.  It is a very mail-friendly card!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment