Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cupcake celebration

I'm sharing a card featuring pleated paper today.  It is my first time doing it and I love it!  It is simple to do but adds a lot of texture and interest to a card. 

My card is a simple birthday card:


and this card is entering the challenge at Black Tie Friday - texture:


Materials used:
1.  Chantilly paper packet
2.  Chocolate cardstock
3.  Slate cardstock
4.  Card chatter- birthday stamp set
5.  Versamark ink
6.  White embossing powder
7.  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
8.  Glitz glitter gel - stardust

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the colors, the pleats, the cupcake. I want to make one!! Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleats are gorgeous. I have not seen that before. I think I'll be making one in the near future as well. :) Great card, thanks for playing with Black Tie Fridays.

    ReplyDelete