Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday

I love the Gradient Technique so much that I have to make another card!

I'm using the sketch from Retro Sketches:


This time I'm using another color combo: Pear, Lagoon and Twilight.  I think it is a good one for masculine card:


The background is just Lagoon cardstock with random stamping of stars from Live Life.  The banner is Pear cardstock stamped with Versamark and heat set with White embossing powder.

This technique gives me so much fun and I can't stop playing with it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful technique!! The color variations are perfect and the use of white for "birthday" really makes it stand out! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce this is such a fun card! I love these colors! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete