Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday card with Chantilly

Just a quick post today.

I'd want to share a Birthday card that I've made with the Chantilly paper.  The patterns in this paper pack are gorgeous and the color combo makes your eye stare at it.

I've used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to make my card:


And my card substitutes the scallop circile with a butterfly:


I'm thinking that I could change the color of the butterfly to give it a different look.  Let me try that out!

Materials used:
1.  Chantilly paper packet
2.  Sweet Leaf ribbon (retired)
3.  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
4.  Sparkles - clear assortment
5.  Card chatter - Birthday
6.  Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I love the big butterfly and the bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright and happy birthday card! I love the colors, the printed papers and the butterfly is so cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete