Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mojo Monday 234 with Dotty for You

April is National Scrapbooking Month.  Close to My Heart has prepared an exclusive Dotty for You paper packet for you to celebrate!  The paper packet includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert to get your creative juices flowing.

It is not available to customers yet but I'd like to show you the vibrant colors of the paper packet using the sketch of Mojo Monday this week:


I've selected the Square card to prepare my entry:



The major colors of Dotty for You paper include Creme Brulee, Grey Wool, Lagoon, Smoothie, Sunset and Sweet Leaf.  Aren't they vibrant and bright?

Stay tuned to learn how to get the packet!

Materials used:
1.  White Daisy cardstock
2.  Dotty for You paper packet
3.  Creme Brulee cardstock
4.  Grey Wool cardstock
5.  Lagoon cardstock
6.  Cricut Art Philosophy collection
7.  4 My Friend stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment