Monday, May 7, 2012

Life is Sweet

Life is sweet.  Don't you agree?
I am constantly going through my stash and trying to use it up by particpating in challenges.  Various challenges often give me some insights and inspirations to use the stash as they could deviate my thoughts from the preoccupation of how to use a certain stamp set or paper packet.

Today I came across the retired Passages paper packet and thought a sketch provided by Freshly Made Sketches:


So I made the card that says "Life is Sweet":

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of our sketch, I love the clock and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great man-card! The DSP is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clock image is great! Perfect subdued colors!

    ReplyDelete