Monday, June 11, 2012

Dog sitting

This past weekend, I had the joy of dog sitting.  (Yes, dog-sitting, not crafting).  The doggies are very good and they were fun to walk and play with.  It just takes me more time than how much it takes their owner because I can only deal with one dog at a time, versus their owner can juggle between them.

It was funny that wherever I went, the dogs followed.  Oh boy, they must miss their owner badly. So to tell my friend my how much his doggies missed him, I've made the following card for him:



I wrote: "Daddy, we miss you!" in the interior and "forged" the doggies' signature by drawing two different pawprints. 

Materials used:
1.  Crusin' paper packet
2.  A Bowwow stamp set
3.  Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Watercolor pencils
5. Waterbrush
6.  Bohemian Assortment
7.  Black grosgrain ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment