Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Give Thanks

A quick post to show you what I did quickly with my beloved Artiste cartridge.

I used Accent 4 of the <Thnkgvng> to make the card base, then trace the oval on a piece of New England Ivy cardstock for the lining.  However, I changed my mind and think that it will give an accent to the card, so I've used the oval on the card front.

Using the same key, I cut out the sentiment "Give THANKS" at 1.5".  Two Goldrush brads were added to give it some interest.  It is done.

Quick and simple, yet an elegant Thanksgiving card. 


I'm using this card to enter the challenge presented by Bitten by the Bug 2, which is asking us to make a Shape Card by cricut.  Go check out what others have come up with!  You'll be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Joyce what a great card, I love your choice of colours too, very autumnal. We dont celebrate Thanks Giving in the UK which is a shame as I think its a great celebration.
    PS: I adore the brads x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shape card. Very versatile, I like the way you used it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaped card,love the colours.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Great shape, love how it highlights the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaped card... thanks for playing along with BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! love the open front. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shaped card! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shaped card, it looks so fabulous and stunning. I can't wait to get my cart, should be arriving any day now. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love. Love the brads, love the shape, love the sediment. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. joyce your shaped card is really pretty! thank you for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card using this wonderful shape. Love the orange for the sentiment against the green and brown. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete