Thursday, November 15, 2012

Love You

Just Us Girls has a fun challenge!  It is asking us to make a ribbon wreath!



I have no idea how to make one, in fact I've never even thought about making ont.  Thanks to its link to a youtube video, I learned how to make a ribbon wreath quickly.

A Christmas wreath first came to my mind but I just wanted to take a break from Christmas/Holiday cards.  So I made this card:


I used simple materials: cardstocks of Sweet Leaf, Smoothie, and Cocoa.  Then ink the strip at the bottom with some Sweet Leaf Ink, stamped the edge with last year's Stamp of the Month to let the ribbon wreath shine.  It looks so cool and I think now I'm off to make some Christmas wreaths!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love (no pun intended) how you used the wreath as the "O"! How creative! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete