Friday, May 10, 2013

You are a Star

I'm afraid I only have 3 minutes for this post.  But I promise I will come back to this and edit with the materials used later.

I'm sharing a graduation card today:


and it came from the sketch at Nacho Average Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!

Edited to add:
I'm back to explain what i did to this card.
I've prepared a mat with Outdoor Denim cardstock, and the Sky (light blue) background was stamped with a Cover-a-card stamp from Impression Obsession.  It is super convenient to turn a plain cardstock to one patterned paper!  The stars were fussy cut from the retired paper Fanfare.   Finally I die cut the letters from Memory Box letter dies. 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great graduation card! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete